Monday, August 20, 2007

Cilantro-Tequila Grilled Chicken

I'm sorry for the lack of posts these last few days. We were enjoying the warm weather and taking long walks around the neighborhood after dinner. By the time we got back we had about an hour to relax with the paper before bedtime so my blog kind of fell by the wayside. But never fear, I've been taking lots of pictures.

Dinner on Wednesday was Cilantro-Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken:


... which had great flavor from not just the grill but the cilantro, cumin and tequila in the marinade. I toasted some buttered bread and threw together a simple salad and dinner was served. Light and very tasty.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!