Kate over at A Byootaful Life tagged me for a meme. :)
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Harmonia’s Cuppa Tea
Vaguetarian Tea Room
Sugar and Lard
Kate in the Kitchen
A Byootaful Life
A Taste of Home
Next, select four people to tag (it was originally 5 but I can only think of 4 people who might actually do this):
C Laz at Garnish with Prozac
Dani at The Average Cook
Leica at Le Fang Le Kwatsa
Jessy at Messy Jessy Musings
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see....10 years ago I was 16. This was an interesting time in my life. I would have been going into my junior year of high school which means I hadn't started dating my first real boyfriend yet, but we were best friends and spent a lot of time talking on the phone. At this time of year I would have been vacationing with my parents up in Maine, doing a lot of reading and angsty teen stuff. I was an excellent angsty teen. :)
What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago SP and I were starting to think seriously about buying a house, saving money feverishly and thinking about where we wanted to settle down. I had been at my job almost a year at that point and was hoping for a promotion. Last year we went to Maine with my parents, but I think we went the week after July 4 so at this point I was probably working (boy, I don't miss the 24-hour news life!) and getting ready for our vacation.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Hummus and pita chips
2. Sliced apples and cheddar cheese
3. Cashews and peanuts
4. Peanut butter on toast
5. A bowl of cereal
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
I am SO not good at music questions. If I know the words chances are I have no clue who sings it or what it's called, so I'm just going to skip this one. :)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our house, cars, student loans and any other debt
2. Put money into our retirement fund
3. Plan a month-long trip to England
4. Donate to charity
5. Help my parents, if they needed it, and give enough money to my grandmother to make her comfortable.
Five bad habits:
1. Biting my lip. I've been better about it in the last 10 years or so, but when I was younger all the pictures of me had me biting my lip.
2. Leaving piles of stuff around the house. Drives SP absolutely insane.
3. Trying to get the cat to be a lap cat when he obviously doesn't want to be.
I know there are more...but I'm drawing a blank.
Five things you like doing:
5. Sleeping :P
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Bangs teased into a high arch with hairspray
4. Jeans with the cuffs rolled and tucked
Five favorite toys:
This is a totally bizarre question. I don't have toys anymore.