Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SP Takes On Tilapia

My husband is an excellent cook. He worked in restaurants as a teenager and spent a lot of time perfecting his cooking skills. Unfortunately for him he married someone who loves to cook and has a hard time sharing, so for the last few years he's rarely been given the chance to really show off his talents in the kitchen. When I handed over the cooking duties this week he was thrilled, but then the week got off to a bad start. Tonight, however, he totally redeemed himself.


I saw the huge 2-lb bag of frozen tilapia fillets in the freezer, but I had no idea what he was planning to make with them. I came home today to Moroccan-Style Tilapia with Cumin, Mango and Cilantro served atop buttered egg noodles. I was a bit skeptical at first, but the fish was great and I really liked the pairing of the mango and cilantro. Yum!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Me hungry. And it's only 8:30 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I can get my wife to be adventurous. ;_)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!