Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pizza

I was all set to make grilled chicken sandwiches for dinner, but unfortunately my chicken had other plans as it remained frozen in my fridge. Oh well...there's always tomorrow.

SP suggested pizza from our favorite spot, so we got half plain, half sausage:


... which was perfect. The last time we had pizza from this place we got way too many toppings and the pizza just tasted bland. Plain or one topping is definitely the way to go because it lets their fabulous red sauce shine through.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!