Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Chicken BLATs

We realized too late in the day that we didn't have any rolls for tonight's chicken sandwiches so we settled for white bread with our chicken BLATs:


... made with grilled chicken, bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato. I don't know if it's the bacon or my tastebuds, but the last two times I've made it it's been way too smoky. I ended up deconstructing my sandwich and just eating the chicken, lettuce, tomato and avocado.

For the next 3 weeks or so (basically until the end of June) I'm going to be insanely busy at work. I might not post regularly because I'm not sure how much cooking I'll be doing. There might be a large influx of takeout in this blog, but rest assured we'll return to our regularly scheduled programming come July.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yuuum! That looks absolutely delicious! The avocado is soo good with chicken - I used to hate it but now I love it (with chicken, not by itself!). That looks like a nice healthy dinner. It's disappointing that the bacon was really smoky - sometimes it can just be really overpowering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - I love eating sliced avocado with a drizzle of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Yum! It's just so buttery and creamy.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!