Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pizza Friday

Last night's pizza was the last pizza of 2006. It's hard to believe it's almost 2007. I feel like I just get used to a year and then it's over. As I get older I feel like time is moving faster than it did when I was younger. I remember back to this time a year ago when we had just decided to start saving for a house and now here it is, a year later, and we're in our new home.

Anyway, it's much too early for this kind of talk, so on to the food! I'm worried I might be losing my touch. This pizza:


... had mushrooms, pepperoni and black olives on top of mozzarella and a thick marinara. Despite the spiciness of the pepperoni, the mushrooms cooked in olive oil with salt and pepper and the kick from the marinara, the pizza was bland, bland, bland. I think there was too much cheese, but SP thinks it was because I put the toppings on top of the cheese instead of under it.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!