Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brief Hiatus

Well, we are almost completely moved into the new house, but like with any move we're still unpacking and getting settled. Last night was the first night we actually cooked, but I couldn't find my camera so I couldn't take a picture. I finally found it this morning so tonight's meal should be documented. However, I can't post photos until next weekend because our Internet won't be hooked up until then for reasons that are too long to be mentioned here.

Please check back Friday night for what I hope will be a deluge of new posts.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!