Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pork Chops a la Dijon



Tonight SP was in charge of dinner. Pork chops had been on sale a few weeks ago so we had a package in the freezer. I was kind of sick of pork chops after the binge we'd had a few weeks ago, but the brief hiatus was all I needed to get excited about them again. And SP's Pork Chops a la Dijon are always mighty tasty. The secret is in the sauce, which he reduces with some white wine and a few healthy teaspoons of Dijon mustard. It's creamy, tangy and the perfect compliment to the chops. To round out the meal we had skin-on red bliss mashed potatoes and corn.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. WTG SP! Looks yummalish.

    Sorry I didn't get online last night S, work is kicking my butt. I finally posted the shredded pork recipe on the entry from the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how we were talking about needing a break from pork chops? I was worried about not wanting to eat them for dinner last night but man oh man...that sauce. It's utterly a-ma-zing!

    Oh good! I figured you were busy at work so I didn't want to bug you about the pork. I'll check it out when I get to work so I can print the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!