Monday, August 14, 2006

Update on the Muffins

I finally had a muffin (well, let's be honest, it was two) for breakfast this morning. All I can say is wow. I wasn't sure what to expect since the recipe I used called for brown sugar instead of white and only the egg whites, not whole eggs - I think it was (gasp) a low-fat recipe. But never fear, the extra half cup of chocolate chips I added really put them over the top. They don't look like they have a lot of chips in them when they're whole, but once you bite into them you can see all the chocolately goodness.

Definitely a HUGE thumbs up!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!